- all persons present on our site must adhere to the house rules.
- we are not liable for any form of damage to humans, animals and property. Both on, in or outside our premises.
- only adults (18+) can stay at our campsite and in our lodgings.
- do not use the plants to attach lines.
- the use of wifi amplifiers is not allowed.
- you are obliged to insure your camping vehicles against fire, theft and other damage.
- leave 1 meter between the plants and your camping equipment.
- only use light, air and water permeable awning carpets.
- the night's rest is from 10 pm to 8 am.
- park on your own spot next to your camping vehicle.
- only move your vehicle at walking pace when the gate is open.
- park your guests motor vehicles in the parking lot outside the campsite.
- only allowed on the pitches in 1 to 23.
- must not be loose on the site.
- must not cause any inconvenience to your fellow campers.
- deposit separately in the containers next to the sanitary building (paper, GFT, residual waste).
- hand in glass and batteries to Albert Heijn in the center of Havelte.